The automobile world has completely transformed and so has the car service centres. With a highly competitive edge, the vehicles have seen beyond individual mechanics. When it comes to a quality and reliable car service centre, the consumer experience is making all the difference. There are many qualities of an expert car service centre and Singh’s Auto Centre in Melbourne fits them all.
- Certified and Experienced Mechanics: The mechanics and technicians are the ones who keep your cars in great condition. They are the ones who solve and rectify the problems, giving you a smooth ride. An inexperienced mechanic would not only worsen the condition of your car but waste your resources.
- Trusted by Insurance Companies: A good car service centre Melbourne would provide all the services ranging from regular log-book maintenance to major repairs. They would continuously provide quality work, especially when the insurance company is paying for the damage.
- High Preference to Customer Satisfaction: No business can survive without the customers. A highly customer-centric car service centre Melbourne would ensure that your car gets the best service & repair at the best price possible. Moreover, they should be able to handle all the auto-repair services with perfection.
- Special Offers and Discounts: The centre should specialise in many services related to cars and offer special discounts too. Singh’s Auto Centre provides the best quality tyres at the most reasonable rates for all the clients. Buy Tyres Here Now!
- Up-to-date Services: To have an edge in the highly competitive market, the car service centre needs to have a modern approach and good equipment. The latest technology helps in handling the latest cars with ease, without any hassle to the clients.
WHAT MAKES SINGH’S TYRE AND AUTO CENTRE THE BEST?
Located in Clayton with a modern workshop, we have the latest computer, latest scan tools, laser technology and highly experienced automobile technicians. From minor car service to roadworthy certificates – we do it all. Moreover, we use the best quality tools, products, penrite lubricants, penrite engine oil and techniques. At car service centre Melbourne, our services include, but are not limited to,
- Roadworthy Certificates
- New and Used Types
- Wheel Alignments
- Puncture Repairs
- Wheel Balancing
- Minor/Major Car Services
- EFI Services and Repairs
- All Kind of Brake and Clutch Repairs
- Steering and Suspension Repairs
- Engine/Gear Box Replacement
- Brake and Disc Machining
We recommend all car owners to get their cars serviced every 10000 km instead of 5000 km. Book an appointment online or call us on 0433 196 076 for further information.