It is very disheartening and frustrating to encounter poor car performance, any time of the life. For any vehicle, it is very important to follow the detailed maintenance scheduled to avoid any unpleasant breakdowns on the road or in your garage.
There are minor and major details which need to be checked regularly, even in many of the advanced engines. Singh’s Tyre and Auto Centre, the best car service centre in Melbourne, provides the best upkeep on your vehicle. Investing some time to ensure that your car is working efficiently is not much of hard work with us. Our team of highly experienced mechanics deal with,
- Basic car maintenance
- Regular mechanical inspection
- Immediate car repairs
Maintenance of your car ranges from basic repairing to a major car overhaul. Brake inspections, oil changes, fluid level checks, belt checks, tire inflation checks and inspection of lights are important to ensure that you are not stuck with your car in difficult situations. Certain mechanical failures due to poor car maintenance can leave a great hole in your pocket. With good car maintenance from experienced car service centre in Melbourne, certain costly repairs can be prevented as follows:
1. Proper upkeep of the engine: It is highly recommended to change the oil in the car every 10000 kms or 6 months. Efficient lubrication of the engine virtually guarantees that the engine doesn’t seize, avoiding build-up of grime and sludge.
2. Keeping the cylinder in great condition: Cylinders tend to fail when correct mixture of air, fuel and sparks is missing. This imbalance leads to overheating of the cylinder and failure. Replacing or repairing the cylinder involves high cost and labour charges. Additionally, not maintaining your cylinder head and spark plugs can lead to engine failure.
3. Great transmission assembly: For the best engine power to your wheels, the car relies on an assembly of gears called the transmission assembly. Efficiently maintained gearbox or transmission assembly ensures more torque conversions and power to the wheels. With poor maintenance, a replacement would cost you a minimum of $2,000 and $4,000.
4. Great camshafts leads to a highly functional engine: Inefficient cleaning of the valves and neglected need to change the oil as required, can lead to a huge damage to the functionality of the engine. The dirt and grime built up in the camshafts don’t let the car run smooth.
For fast, quality and reliable car maintenance service, contact us on (03) 9544 8854 or (03) 9543 1126. Whether you are looking for routine maintenance check or a solution to a larger problem, we are the perfect choice in car service center in Melbourne. We keep your car running smooth.