Every day we find evolution in car engine systems, car design upgraded and their auto-electrical systems. Today, cars come with the equal proportion of mechanical and electrical parts. That’s why our car repair technicians are highly skilled at both.
Singh’s Tyre & Auto Service provides industry-leading car electrical repair to ensure your car runs well.
The Importance of Car Electrical System Repair
Your car’s electrical system controls almost every driving function. It is a complex network of electrical wires and devices that require specialised diagnostic system known as EMS ( engine management system) and ECU (Electrical control unit). Our technician can access your vehicle’s data with diagnostics and identify the exact cause of any electrical problems.
The electrical system gives power to most of the auto parts including the alternator, starter, and battery. Each vehicle’s electrical system has its nuances based on its manufacturing process, make and model. Troubleshooting these electrical components often requires the use of an advanced diagnostic technology that is only available through an experienced technician.
When to Have Your Car Electrical System Serviced?
There are some signs that indicates the need for a car servicing of your vehicle’s electrical system.
- You hear a sound of grinding, clicking while starting a car; it’s time to call our technician and book an appointment.
- Car battery replacement after four years or according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- If you find your dashboard lights not working correctly, then the electrical system is malfunctioning.
- Another indicator of a potential electrical system issue is if your vehicle’s headlights darken as you drive at low speeds.
Professional Car Engine Diagnosis and Electrical Component Repair
At Singh’s Tyre and Auto Centre, our experienced technician will do the complete inspection of the car’s battery, case condition, and integrity can verify if it can produce ample power.
If the battery’s integrity has been compromised, it should be replaced. Make sure your battery, adjoining cables, and your sensitive electronics are all working correctly by having a technician service your car’s electrical system.
As a leading car service centre in Melbourne, we provide a list of common electrical issues found in any vehicle:
- Dead battery
- The battery won’t recharge (caused by a faulty alternator)
- Corroded or loose battery cables
- Blown fuse
- Damaged ignition switch
- Loose or worn spark plugs
- Starter, Motor or solenoid problems
If you want the reliable and prompt car engine repair services, speak to us. From servicing your car’s electric systems to providing roadworthy certificates, our highly experienced team will ensure that your vehicle works smoothly.